Friday, February 11, 2011

Think I have Sleep Apnea?

by Larisa
(Brazil)


sleep apnea


I am very concerned about my symptoms of sleep. I toss and turn all night and my husband said I snore. Sometimes I wake up and cannot return to standby mode.


Also I wake up feeling groggy and sometimes will prismeno all around my eyes. And my face has a pale color. Sometimes I woke up in a sweat. Also you have awakened from a very fast pulse.


Some mornings, I have no problem with my mucous membrane in my mouth. Haven't had a sleep test issued. Currently I'm wearing an event monitor to monitor my heart to see why fast heartbeat. I really need some help. Some nights I fear to sleep.


During the day I feel very exhausted. If I am standing when that happens. Should sit down until it stops. I would like to know what was wrong. And now I'm pregnant. I fear for my baby.


PLEASE GIVE ME CAN KAPOIOS KAPOIES CHRISIMES SYMBOYLES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Hello, Larisa

Here is what I know, from a newspaper health:


Women during the third trimester of pregnancy may experience an increase in the severity of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and associated blood pressure levels, according to a study in the June 1 issue of the journal SLEEP (01/06/2005).


The study shows that the severity of OSA is significantly higher among women during pregnancy sooner than after those which have kidded. This includes an increased number of pauses in breathing, reduced oxygen saturation levels and approximately twice more arousals from standby.


In your case, I think you have a lot of things that happen and I even suspect that you may have this morning headaches and/or neck pain. Truth?


If you snore, you could have OSA. May is the keyword. This can mean something else.


The baby is very durable so you don't worry about European. at least for a short period of time. In the long term is a different story if you don't take action now.


Best of luck
Attila


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment