Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stop breathing while you sleep!

by Neil
(U.K.)


Basically I used to stop breathing while asleep when I was much younger. When this happens I had two options. to breathe in breathe again or until you have to wake up and start breathing normally.

Usually, I tried to wake myself, but it is very difficult can do.

This does not happen for awhile and now recently begins. I don't know if this has always been and will not see but I realized about 30 minutes into my sleep last night. And many of my friends are really my long term health. Any help appreciated.

Thank You
Neil


Some people with Sleep Apnea awareness to stop breathing while asleep. You are right, it is difficult to weak up conscious when you have a problem with your breathing in sleep mode.

However, your brain is active when you sleep and know that you have a problem.

And you know how your brain knows stop breathing while asleep? You at the level of oxygen from your blood drops too low and the carbon dioxide level rises high enough for the brain.

The problem is that sometimes the brain reacts so late that you stop breathing in sleep for 40 seconds or even more!

Hold your breath for 40 seconds if you want to do? I can do that only through education and only two or three times per day.

Now, imagine what will happen is you stop breathing in sleep, as I described, for 70 hours per hour ...How you will feel tomorrow? Very nausea and fatigue, believe me.

So, Neil, how do you feel the next day after your sleep? Do you have excessive counter sleepiness?

In General, the person stops breathing in Sleep Apnea sleep is. I suggest you read about diagnosing Sleep Apnea to determine if you have the symptoms of this type of sleep disorder.

Neil, you've got a mobile with recording option (audio or video)? Try recording your sleep. I did it once (record audio), and it was very interesting. I didn't know how terrible I sleep.

Now, my advice is to go to a sleep Center and have a very good, in London in the United Kingdom. Click here to see where you should do testing sleep in the United Kingdom.

If you want to know what to expect during a sleep study, click here to learn more.

In my opinion, you should talk to your family physician before going there.

However, if you want to experiment, something that may help you sleep without interrupting your breath, try to sleep on the side and not on the back.

This position therapy can be very effective for some people with mild or moderate Obstructive Sleep Apnea.

So, try to put something behind your back, to prevent the restoration. Tennis ball for example.
Or you can try this type of sleep apnea pillow, which is more comfortable.

Your friends are correct. Stop breathing while sleeping certainly affects your health and you will need to do something.

I hope that it is very serious as Sleep Apnea, but you should try a sleep study to know 100%, what is your problem.

Best of luck!
Attila


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment