Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Does Sleep Apnea cause Daytime counter sleepiness?

by James sleepy
(Boston)

I feel very sleepy during the day. I don't have insomnia, because I know that I sleep all night. But I want to sleep all day. Think I have Sleep Apnea?

Thank You!


Hey James,

Your question is the answer. One of the most common symptom of sleep apnea is tired during the day.

Scientists call this symptom excessive day counter sleepiness.

If you have this symptom for a few months, then something is wrong. It is clear that you sleep well.

Fatigue from frequent awakenings emerges from sleep. Patients with Sleep Apnea have such problems, because the stop breathing asleep, so when they wake up stumble and snorting, but then fall asleep again. And this is over 50 times at night in many cases!

Another cause may be, when we fall into Narcolepsy suddenly asleep at daytime.

click here if you want to learn more about the symptoms of sleep.


View the original article here

1 comment:

  1. Best sleep apnea machine with the latest in sleep diagnostic technology, there's no need for dozens of wires and electrodes, there are just a couple of sensors that are used.

    ReplyDelete